Friday 6 July 2007

A room with a view - 1


They had been promised A room with a view. And they got A room without a view.

They complained about this ( yes, they are women) and someone immediately offered to exchange rooms.

That's how it all started. Then they kissed, and later they became... neighbours. Then they kissed once again and she had to make a decision. :(( She made one, so they married and they spent their honeymoon in the same pensione they had met; the room they occupied was A room with a view.

I had been promised A room with a view too. And I got A room with many views.

Will anyone offer to exchange rooms if I complain well enough?

I wish I had A room with a view, but for me there are so many views from the same window...

Hehehe, just joking! I am not exchanging rooms! Just sharing some of the views from my window (see photo). There are many others...

1 comment:

Gao said...

if only people could still simply enter and leave A room with a view. today one can barely tell whether someone is inside or out, surrounded by so much glass