Friday 20 July 2007

.ro 1







I couldn't help but share with you these photos. (Romania, January '07). It wasn't my intention for now, but someone provoked me :)

"Duke Ramunc of Walachia,
with seven hundred vassals, galloped up before her
like flying wild birds men saw them ride"
(The Nibelungenlied - epic poem written c. 1200 by an unknown poet from the Danube region)

It's still argued that this could be the first reference of the name "Romanian", but even if it has not been proven YET :) I like to believe in the unidentified Ramunc.

3 comments:

Fyurien said...

Ooooo, very nice.

I wish I could be there in the winter. I think I might travel there this December. =)

Very nice photos for someone who doesn't know what she's doing. Seriously, I wish I didnt know as much as you dont know. =P

Unknown said...

Esti tare,verisoara mea!!!!!!Am uitat!!Cea frumusica!!!

Unknown said...

Si inca ceva?Cine te-a provocat?Sa auzim!!!!