Monday 22 October 2007

Thinking Blogger Awards

This blog has been awarded with The Thinking Blogger Award. It's really, really flattering, thanks Tonicito!

According to The participation rules I am tagging the following blogs:

A town house and traffic
- because the quotes he posts really make me think, because thanks to him I discovered Blaga Dimitrova and because his timing is impeccable! Worryingly perfect!

Stuff I love and I am thankful for - because I don't say "Thank You" up-to-date enough and she reminds me to be thankful and not to take things for granted

Die Murmeltierjahre im Land des Frühschoppens - because I have always liked to believe that there are many thoughts behind a photo; Tonicito gives me this feeling, I love his photos and the words to go with.

Stories from Thailand - because he makes me think a lot and wonder whether I'll ever be ready to go far, far away...

I am an anonymous reader of the fifth one, so I cannot tag it. Not yet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey hey, thank you so much. that is super flattering.

i'll have to go home and write an actual good entry soon. :))

D-HOR said...

Aww that was so nice of you! That really makes my day and I can't wait to pass it along and give someone else a smile. Thank you for being so sweet. :)